OCTOBER: Regeneration Bruthen (incorporating Mixed Bag Art Exhibition), 19th October 2019, 10am to 4pm. A big weekend of art and fun including three art exhibitions, arty car boot sale, music on the footpath, art workshops, demonstrations and more. For more information follow Bruthen Presents on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruthen Neighbourhood House Activities, October to December
For more information on any of the following classes call 0497544490. Enrolment forms available from Bruthen General Store or via email email@example.com
Intermediate Computer Skills
Tuesdays, 11am to 2pm, at Bruthen Neighbourhood House. Course cost, ACFE funded concession $83, Full fee $120.
Yoga Based Movement with Tanya Garland
$120 for 12 week term or $12.50 casual.
Twin Hearts Meditation with Rachael Pollac
Thursdays 10am to 11am at The HUB (the old RSL). By donation.
Mindfulness & Meditation with Sarah May
Wednesdays, 7pm to 8pm at The HUB (the old RSL). $5 per week.
Strength and Balance Gentle Exercise Class
Fridays, 10am to 11am at Bruthen Mechanics Hall Supper Room. $5 per week.
Basic Watercolour with Margaret Lomas
Thursday 28th and December 5th from 12 to 3pm at Bruthen Neighbourhood House. $60 for two sessions including paints and paper.
Introduction to Drawing with Debra Schill
Thursdays from Oct 24th to Nov 21st, 12 to 3pm at Bruthen Neighbourhood House. $100 for five sessions.
Bruthen’s Annual Blues & Arts Festival
14th, 15th, 16th February 2020
For one weekend, every February, the sleepy town of Bruthen wakes to the sound of jumping, shaking & dancing to rhythm and blues at the Bruthen Blues & Arts Festival. The festival has its 25th anniversary in 2020 and is still going strong.
The Bruthen Blues & Arts Festival is an event of the Bruthen Arts and Events Council Inc. All proceeds go towards keeping music and arts alive in Bruthen.
For more info go to www.bruthenblues.com.au, or follow Bruthen Blues on Facebook
Anglican Parish of Tambo: Service Times
- Bruthen 9.30am every Sunday
- Swan Reach 11am on the second and fourth Sunday of the month
- Buchan 2.30pm on the third Sunday of the month
Parish Op Shop at Bruthen, Ye Olde Op Shop is open 9.30am – 3.30pm Monday-Saturday
For more information follow Anglican Parish of Tambo on Facebook
- Bruthen Football Netball Club – for club events, games and information, follow us on Facebook at Bruthen Football Club
- Omeo & District Football Netball League, results and fixture information – http://odfnl.vic.netball.com.au/
- Bruthen Cricket Club – for club events, games and information, follow us on Facebook at Bruthen Cricket Club
- Bruthen Bowls Club – we offer barefoot bowls on Thursday evenings during daylight savings. More info at http://www.bruthen.bowls.com.au